Intertextual Connections


The Remains

When my eyes approached the skies, finding the possible stars that might strike heart in a tingle has left another tenure for binding. When the sky paints the reflective blankness upon to me, I can't help but feel the same; blank consciousness but with a spark to see a bigger picture.

If anything that been cemented into me this year, it would probably be this; that my strength comes from Him and not from within. I have done much with my own strength, but I'm tired and rather look forward in dependence of Him. The little that I spend with Him, has granted me greater effort than if I was reliazing the dream on my own.

Life is truly a living experience. Never a day, my heart fails to respond with a new sentiment. Tonight, was particularly interesting but a moment worth tapping. Conditions and shading of emotions paints the living person in you. It's a gift to feel and respond.

A person with having so many clusters to worry about, it's interesting to see where I put God. My initial response, that He would be in the middle but after a quick blink, this came to me; He should be in all the different clusters itself.

A friend in need from up north need prayers. Don't worry, I'm right on it. Prayer warrior from homeground is working on the situation. YOU do your bit, and I'm sure I'll be shaking hands with a Doctor in due time. Faithfulness, my dear friend. Faithfulness!

::Friendships are like threads that are meant to be sewn on different materials to inject upon a canvas that can only be truly understood if you have been a part of that process. The detailing and attentive passion for the craft resolute an inner desire to have a constant interconnection that sparks an intensity that is yet benign. In response, the rarity of the placement that something sweet yet simple now dwells on my soaking heart. Insightful blessing!

0 Responses to “The Remains”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.